Feb 282011

Vedic astrology readings of a birth chart can give reasonable hint in this regard.  The physique and nature of life partner can be accessed by the lord of the seventh house and its placement in specific house and sign.  The physique of your life partner resembles the nature of the seventh lord and the sign occupied by it in the birth chart.

life-partner-marriage-vedic-astrology-horoscope

For example, in female’s birth chart, if the seventh house is having Sagittarius or Pisces zodiac sign; then Jupiter will be the lord of seventh house of the horoscope.  And, if such  Jupiter is placed in fiery signs like Aries, Leo or Sagittarius, as per birth chart astrology readings, the life partner may be tall and of pleasant nature.  But if Jupiter, being lord of the seventh house in female’s birth chart is placed in the signs of Saturn or Mercury namely Gemini, Virgo, Capricorn or Aquarius, your life partner may not be good looking and likely to be cruel towards you.  The influence of other benefic planets over disturbed Jupiter may reduce the evil impact.

Following are some general vedic astrology combinations to know about your life partner, his nature and his social status.

1. If seventh lord in vedic astrology birth chart is strong,  one will enjoy company of  good looking and wealthy life partner.
  2. If comparative strength of seventh lord is more than lord of the ascendant,  and seventh lord is in favorable navamsa sign.  The life partner will be socially and financially more strong as per vedic astrology readings.
  3. If ascendant lord is stronger than seventh house lord in vedic astrology horoscope. And seventh lord is well placed; in that case, you will dominate in your relationships.
  4. If lord of the seventh house in your birth chart is related with Saturn, your life partner may have disinterest in sexual relationships as per vedic astrology.
  5. Placement of seventh lord in sixth, eighth or twelfth house of  vedic astrology horoscope may  cause the life partner to be of sickly physique and attitude.  The impact of positive and beneficial planets over seventh lord may reduce the negative influence.
  6. If the lord of the seventh house in your vedic astrology horoscope is placed in twelfth house.  And, such seventh lord is also related with Venus, life partner will have too much interest in pleasures related to bed and your honeymoon is likely to be celebrated at some very distant place.

You may  contact me at rajshekharsharma2010@yahoo.com for personal astrology predictions of your vedic astrology horoscope.

104 Responses to “How will be my life partner- Vedic Astrology”

1. Admiring the persistence you put into your site and in depth information you provide. It’s good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same outdated rehashed information. Wonderful read! I’ve bookmarked your site and I’m including your RSS feeds to my Google account.
    My website is Anxiety relief.

2. Your weblog in no way ceases to amaze me, it truly is extremely properly written and organized.

3. how will be my life partner, will he be understanding so that we can lead a very peaceful life.

4. You have really interesting blog, keep up posting such informative posts!

5. Great post I must say. Simple but yet interesting and engaging. Keep up a good work!

6. Thank you for these kinds of a excellent blog. Wherever else could one get this kind of information written in this sort of an incite full way? I have a presentation that I am just now working on, and I had been seeking these kinds of information.

7. Oh my gosh rewards! an awesome article individual. Thank you so much Having said that We are living with issue with 3rd r rss or atom . Have no idea of the reason Can not subscribe to the item. Can there be anybody getting very same feed difficulty? Anyone who is familiar with kindly act in response. Thnkx

8. Just discovered this site through Google, what a way to brighten up my year!

9. I was looking through some of your posts on this site and I conceive this site is real informative ! Keep on putting up.

10. Hey there! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I truly enjoy reading your blog posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that cover the same subjects? Many thanks!

11. Hey I’m here for the first time. I found How will be my life partner- Vedic Astrology | Horoscope Astrologer and I find it really useful. It helped me out a lot. I am hopingI’m hoping to give a thing back and help others just like you helped me.

12. who and how will be my lifepartner.when will i meet him .when i will get a gov.job

13. HOW WILL BE MY LIFE PARTNER ? AND WHAT I WILL BE MAKE?

14. i am anu.date of birth 20 october 1978.birth place -chandigarh birth time:9:30 am tell me about financial status& occupation of my husband

15. hi sir how r u ? hope everything is fine i wanted to ask about my life partner .
    the question are how, where is he and when will i meet him
    my name is amarpreet 28ja1992 my birth date and time is 3:15am in saharanpur
    hope you would reply soon and accurate

16. marvellous article…plz help me to find out my marriage queries…:-)

17. How my life partner ganna be

18. PLS TELL ME WHEN I WILL GET MARRIED

19. want to know if my marriage with tripuramba will be good

20. pls rply me sir…..mu birth date 11-2-1993 and his birth date is 18-05-1991 pls rply it soon i m waiting for ur rply

21. pls rply me sir…..mu birth date 18-04-1981 and his birth date is29-03-1988 pls rply it soon i m waiting for ur rply

22. pls rply me sir…..mu birth date 29-03-1988 and his birth date is 18-04-1981 pls rply it soon i m waiting for ur rply

23. Nice Article… I request you to write such article on placement of all 7th house lords in different house and
    The impact of positive / nigative and beneficial planets over seventh lord

24. My birth date is 22-06-1988 and the time is 3:30 Am. Sir I want to know when I get the job and when I get married?

25. who is my life patner

26. Hello All

Please approach through contact form for personalized astrology readings of your horoscope.

Best

27. What type of life partner will I have? Will he be trustworthy, kind and love me?

28. Dear Sir,

My date of birth is 09/12/1981. I want to know when will i get married. How will be my Life partner looks like and character. Please revert.

29. Dear Sir,

My date of birth is 09/12/1981.
    Birth time : 7.10 am

30. hai sir,i am parminder singh i belong to amritsar (punjab) my birthdate is 25-sept-1993 and time is 05:00am and i want to know the first letter of my life partner? Please reply me as soon as possible

31. My date of birth is 10/10/1985 thursday.time-3.10am.i want to know how will be my life.

32. hi my name is ashish my birth name is girish rashi makar dhanishta nakshatra birth date is 5Nov1981 time 11.30Pm who wiii my life partner which rashi perfect for my rashi for good married life

33. Dear Sir,
    Please let me know when i will get married and what will the first word of Name my details as under
    Name- Ashutosh
    DOB-17-Aug-1985
    Time- 07:15
    Place : Karhal ( Mainpuri) U.P

34. what will be my future

35. I need my life partnar name word

36. I need my success in future.

37. I need my life partner name words

38. my date of birth is 16 jan 1983 at 7pm. when will be marriage?

39. i need ur email add.

40. My DOB : 14/12/1976
    TIME : 4:00 -5:00 AM
    PLACE : BHILAI NAGAR DURG CHHATISGARH.
    I m divorceed after marriage in 10 days at 2009
    pls help me sir for marriage date/time, place, rashi, and directions.
    or CLEAR to my life partner YES/NO in my life.
    pls sir.
    My email id :
    bhushank113@gmail.com

41. my partner …….hw he look like…….his name ..everything i want to knw..

42. about my partner i want to know everything. and how will be our financially life ……….thanx

43. Plz tel hw ll my partner look like

44. hi sir how r u ? hope everything is fine i wanted to ask about my life partner .
    the question are how, where is he and when will i meet him
    my name is soumya my birth date is 06-06-1991 and time is 1:25 in miryalaguda
    hope you would reply soon and accurate

45. What is my life partner’s name? when i’ll get married ? when & where i’ll meet her? my d.o.b is 19/ November / 1989 12 pm…& what about my financial status when i’ll be a well known person…i mean when i’ll be like a shiining star???

46. i want to know about my job and my life partner.

47. Hai sir how r u

i want to know that when Will i meet her

my name is ahamed .date of birth is 07-02-1992 and time is 16.30 in st .Joseph at guntur

48. plz tell me that who will be my life partner & when i will get married?

49. Sir, my brth date is 5/12/91 and tym is 12.10 pm .I wnt to know when will be I married ?

50. how will be my life partner?
    my birth date is 5/7/1987
    time 1:45 agra

51. how will be my life and my life partner?whn i am going to get marriage arranged are love

52. need a guy like jay

53. when i will meet my patner and in my kundali there is love marriage or arrange

54. sir i want to know that how will be my life partner…my DOB:15/3/1988 at 8:05 am….when will i meeet him

55. my date of birth is 8 may1985 wht my life partner name and when i get Merridie.

56. when i will get married and when i will get job

57. i was born on 13-sep-1985 time:4:30 am in morning in siliguri west bengal
    when i will get married and my job

58. I want to know about my life partnet
    my date of birth 3 Dec.,1984 , Time; 8:55 a.m; in delhi
    please help my to search my life partner

59. i want to know about my life partner and when i will get marrige

60. My Date of Birth = 29/08/1984 time = at night 11:04 wednesday

Sir,
    Plz tell me about my wedding and life partner

61. i wanna knw my husband name

62. Hi sir,i would like to know who is my life partner and when i will get married?currently i have gf but our love is distance love and i already lost confidence in my love and thinking wanna break with her and find new gf.i,m also scared if she cant be a gurl as what my mother expecting.my date of birth is 28th may 1984,time of born,8.35am at malaysia.pls help me.thank you.

63. i want my life partner

64. helo sir, my name is neha n my dob 1st november 1989 , 6:55 am sohna gurgaon pls tell me when will i get married or i m mangli or not

65. hello sir , i m neha my dob 1-11-89 ; 6:55 am ,sohna gurgaon . Pls tell me when i will get married n m mangli or not

66. 17-12-1986 puri I want to know about my life partnet name .

67. Sir, my name is tarun kumar nainwal, date of birth-07/04/1985, time of birth-01:55.am, place of birth-ramnagar(nainital)uttarakhand india.
    Meri government naukari kab milegi.plz batane ki kripa karen.dhanyawaad

68. Sir,I’m Kaushik kar,age 19+.Date of birth 2nd December,1993.Time 11:02 a.m in Kolkata,Alipur Comand Hospital.I want to know about my life partner,and when I’ll be get married.Please,if you help me about this matter,I’ll be obliged.Thank you.

69. Sir,
    My name is Vamshi krishna, I was born on 23rd june 1987 at 3:50PM
    Im in love with a girl. Can you please let me know how much chances are there for me for love marriage…

70. hi… myself parameshwaran.i ..dob 20/10/93.. my age is 20+..am a student.. i would like to know abt my life patner..am from ooty.. now residing in coimbatore..

71. Hello,

I am a widower. I have a 5 year old daughter. I am dating a girl who is divorced. She has no children from her first marraige. She too likes me a lot and is willing to marry me after 6 months, as my wife passed away only a couple of months back.She is very fond of my daughter. Please advice as both of us like each other and are very sure of leading a happy life together.

72. I want 2 knw details of my would b life partener….his personality, career, job, his honesty, love….

73. hello sir,
    my dob is22-4-1982 time-9:5pm place-shimla.iwant to know my husband profession and in which direction i will live after marriage.

74. How will be my life and my life partner?whn i am going to get marriage arranged are love

75. Hello, I am Moyee.

my DOB: 05.08.1988
    POB: Kolkata,WestBengal,India
    Time:01:40pm
    Gender:Female

Which year will i get married? how will be my married life ? successful or not? is it a love or arranged marriage? how will be my life partner?his nature, looks or social establishment?

76. Dob-16/3/96
    time-6:34 pm
    place-ujjain
    name-gourav
    mere wife kaise hoge or uska nature and my carrier horoscope
    and my wife moon sign

77. DOB-24/6/1992
    TOB-7:30 AM
    Place-pune
    Name-Deepa
    I want to about my life partner

78. Dob- 24/11/1993
    Time 7 am
    Place- una gujrat
    Name- dipika vadher
    How ll b my lyf partner?

79. What is my life partner’s name? when i’ll get married ? when & where i’ll meet him? my d.o.b is 1/ April/ 1992 1 am& what about my financial status when i’ll be a well known person…i mean when i’ll be like a shiining star???

80. hello sir,
    myself hanish,
    25-02-1993.
    11:31pm
    andhrapradesh,hyderabad.

i would like to know about my life partner can tell about her education,nature,looks,family background pls..
    thanks and regards

hanish

81. What is my life partner’s name? my date of birth 5/aprill/1990 Name- mahesh arun maid.

82. What is my life partner’s name? my date of birth 26 feb 1988
    Name- Vrushali Gawande Birth Place – Amravati .Maharashtra,India

thanks and regards

83. hello sir ..my name is mandeep kaur …and my date of birth is 3 feb 1990 …1,,,,.i want to know how will be my life in future 2,,,,,when will be marriage in future there is love or arrange ??? please give me full information

84. Date-12/10/1992
    Time-4:40am
    Place-boriwali
    Name-devyani Vaity
    Sir,I want to know about my life partner,will I marry bhupendra mhatre?if no then how is my future life love partner

85. who will be my life partner. tell me name

86. Sir,

I am sangeetha from coimbatore. My dob is 08/05/1984 time-2:57 pm.When will i get married and what will be my partner name. Plz predict and mail me sir